[Lazarus] Help! Linux custom saved theme sharing. How?!?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Mar 13 07:45:43 CET 2010

peter, please... the lazarus mailing list is not the place to seek assistance
and support for your OS configuration or theme problems... while there are
several who can/may offer assistance, it is definitely off topic for the list...

i'm not trying to be ugly or an arse and i have thought to possibly help you or
offer suggestions but... the list is not the proper venue for it... surely there
is a support forum that is specific to the flavor of linux you are running??

no, i'm not a moderator or admin or anything else like that in the lazarus
list.. i am but a humble user of lazarus and fpc... however, i just felt that
this should be pointed out to you... it is like folk calling their ISP's tech
support for assistance with m$ office problems... wrong place for it...

sorry :?