[Lazarus] make clean bigide

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 12:59:00 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:08 AM, Kjow <antispammoni at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed that if I build Lazarus svn with "make clean bigide" or
> "make clean all",

"make clean" doesn't clean "bigide" files. You need to use "make bigideclean".
"make all" is the same as "make", so it doesn't build additional components.

>it makes Lazarus without any extra packages (like
> glscene).
>
> There is a way/an option to build a lazarus svn update mantaining all
> packages already installed? (e.g. like >> make clean bigide
> OPT="-dOldAutoSize -allPackages")

If you search the list you'll find about this command:
./lazbuild --build-all --build-ide=

But maybe bigide should (be changed to) build with _all_ packages?
Just wondering...

> As wrote in others email these days, I need to build Lazarus svn updates with:
>
> make clean bigide OPT="-dOldAutoSize"
>
> cause the bug newautosize.
>
> Thanks,
> Kjow