[Lazarus] make clean bigide

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 19:09:42 CET 2010

2010/3/16 waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net>:
> actually, i think it has been given... after i wrote the above, there were
> several more in the thread... i had forgotten that you were doing a make
> before the lazbuild... vincent seems to have given the answer with the
> following??
>
> cd C:\Develop\Lazarus
> svn up
> make clean all OPT="-dOldAutoSize"
> lazbuild --build-ide=
> strip --strip-all lazarus.exe
> strip --strip-all lazbuild.exe
> strip --strip-all startlazarus.exe
> pause
> exit

This is my old script, now Paul and Vincent helped me and they wrote
this script:

> cd C:\Develop\Lazarus
> svn up
make bigideclean bigide OPT="-dOldAutoSize -Xg"
del lazarus.dbg
del startlazarus.dbg
del lazbuild.dbg
> pause
> exit

It works, but it doesn't add extra packages... I need to rebuild from
IDE to have extra packages...

> the only other question may be where to add the "-Xg" so you don't have to
> run "strip" or have you already danced that dance? ;)

The new script includes it and it works, but if I had to rebuild from
IDE to add extra packages it become useless...

> i like what you have there... can you tell what svn package that is? i'm on
> w2k on this machine so hopefully there's a version for it?

Umm... I'm sorry but I don't understand, what do you mean? I'm using
latest svn of Lazarus, FPC and GLScene on Windows7 and on Ubuntu 9.10

Regards,
Kjow