[Lazarus] Form refuses to display properly under Ubuntu x64

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:07:32 CET 2010

Compiler: FPC + Laz from SVN trunk
OS: Linux Ubuntu 9.10 x64

No matter what I do, I can't get the form to load properly.  There is
definitely something wrong with the lcl form streaming under linux.  I
don't know what's causing it bug can someone fix the issue?

A few days ago I noticed the IDE compile dialog was messed up.  I had
submitted a really cool dialog a few months ago and I'm really
disappointed in the way it looks now.  I'm suspecting this latest bug
is what caused that change in the dialog look.

Windows compile does not have this issue.  Windows displays the form
(Dialog.png)

And on a more general note... The IDE is starting to crash every few
minutes.  It just hangs.  It started around the time I installed
Chrome...

P.S.

Sorry if you got this a second time, I had to update mailing lists...