[Lazarus] svn r23973 unable to open old projects

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 22:03:15 CET 2010

2010/3/16 Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl>:
> <frustration>What happens if you just do what I told you?</frustration>
> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/lazarus/2010-March/050400.html

I'm sorry... but I did it and it didn't work for me... otherwise I
would not have asked again.
I'm a simple user of Lazarus, not a developer of it, so I don't know
what there is at the base.
I'm sorry to bother you all with my unknowledge (not sarcastic).

However, no way to include GLScene by command prompt building.

No problems, I'll wait a more stable "autosize" function to reuse my old script.

Thank you for help and the time spent with me,
Kjow :)