[Lazarus] How to notice Lazarus forum posts effectively

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Mar 17 03:33:36 CET 2010

On 3/16/2010 20:59, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> I try to support TAChart users on Lazarus forums, but since I have no
> time to read forums
> every day, I regularly miss posts. Recent examples include

is there no option on the front forum page to "read new posts"?? i use this on
the numerous forums i participate in all the time... yes, if i miss a day or two
there's a lot of posts to catch up on but... i just have to wade in and start at
the last one in the list (which is the oldest) and go on thru them...

i also have a routine that i use... once i get the list of new posts, when i
read a thread, i use my BACK button to return to the list and then move up to
the next message... if i write a reply, i use the BACK button to move back thru
the editing of that reply and then again to move back to the thread and then
once more to get back to the list of new posts... this way, i don't loose the
list and it doesn't change on me ;)