[Lazarus] $500 of bounty

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 02:30:56 CET 2010

Antônio escreveu:
> I'm not exactly an enthusiast of capitalism, but I see no problem in
> bonties.
>
> Antônio
>
> 2010/3/18 Antônio <antoniog12345 at gmail.com <mailto:antoniog12345 at gmail.com>>
>
>     An open source project is not the communist party or a church,
>     people need money.
>
>     Antônio
>
>     2010/3/18 Antônio <antoniog12345 at gmail.com
>     <mailto:antoniog12345 at gmail.com>>
>
>         Well, I did not invent them, the community adopts them since
>         before I arrived.
>

>         Antônio
>
>         2010/3/18 Silvio Clecio <silvioprog at gmail.com
>         <mailto:silvioprog at gmail.com>>
>
>             Antônio escreveu:
>
>             > This is not competition. Lazarus bounties is a scheme
>             accepted by the
>             > community. It is an accepted way to pay programmers. See here:
>             > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Bounties/pt
>             >
>             > Antônio
>
>             OK Antônio, I understand. But it seems to me not bounties, he is
>             desperate and want a solution at all costs. (if you want I
>             can forward
>             the email I received from him).
>
>             Well, for those who like <strike>of the
>             competitiveness</strike>, on
>             open source project: Enjoy ;)
>
>             ps.: I talked with friends on a list here of Brazil (I
>             needed help to
>             create the environment), no one agreed with this kind of
>             'bounties'.
>
>             --
>             []'s
>
>             Silvio Clécio

And much less me.

First I ask a person if she can help me, if not, I ask help others. And
not the whole world and even offering prizes.

I'm not understanding, I think that is the translation. :/ You seem to
answer their own questions. Several emails followed, not giving time for
me to answer. I'll let you talk at all, after, I try to translate and
understand to then respond. Not good answer without being sure of what
this talking.

--
[]'s

Silvio Clécio