[Lazarus] windres: can't open manifest

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue Mar 23 16:23:34 CET 2010

On 03/23/2010 03:11 PM, Paul Ishenin wrote:
>  Also check that your ppc386 symlink points to correct fpc version.

Now I've got another very peculiar problem.

 I copied the ppc386 executable the fpc make created in the "compiler"
directory to the directory the /usr/bin/ppc386 symlink points to
(before, that file was older and smaller, supposedly generated by the RPM)
But now I can't rebuild Lazarus and get this error:

masks.pas(29,22) Fatal: Can't find unit Contnrs used by Masks

If I do "make clean" and "make bigide" in the Lazarus svn directory I
get the same error.

So I'm completely crashed :(

I have no idea at all what happens at this point.

-Michael