[Lazarus] IDE search path for include file causes IDE hang

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 04:04:36 CET 2010

I'm struggling with this bug in Lazarus where the IDE is frequently locking up.

I run under debugger and watch this entry right before the GUI locks up...

### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "include file not found
"RSRBuilder.inc"" at Line=16 Col=28 in
"/home/atbrunner/Developer/Source/Libraries/uAppBuild.pas"

At first I just added the path to the IDE includes for this project.
But finally I decided to try to add the actual inc file to the
project.  This error still appears right before the IDE goes
unresponsive.

Any takers on fixing this bug?  I keep having to restart the project
and save every time I press a key.