[Lazarus] Interesting issue when running programs

Matt Shaffer dazappa.matt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 18:09:14 CET 2010

>Martin
I had already tried that, to no avail

>Mattias
It was my understanding that I had to run my program through a debugger
(like GDB) outside of the IDE, in which case the application will work
flawlessly. It only manages to crash with F9 -- is there a way to debug
through that only? I have -g, -gl, -gw, and -Xg enabled. I have a hunch if I
run the program with F9 with -Xg enabled (external file with debugging
info), there would be a way to parse the generated file, but I've yet to
find out how.

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de