[Lazarus] gtk2 and windows z order

Duncan Parsons D.Parsons at seamsltd.com
Wed Mar 31 15:08:32 CEST 2010

How to fix it, I don't know; but it was an issue that first arrived with
W2K (NT and W9x were fine). I can't remember how I resolved it with
Delphi; but clearly the GTK authors have the same issue with their
underlying abstractions.

Tbh tho', it's not something I've noticed with GIMP on XP; but that's
not to say that it's not there!

DSP