[Lazarus] Challenge of converting a Delphi project

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Mon May 3 13:52:30 CEST 2010

Hmm... I checked out the trunk from SVN and don't have that problem
(although the compiler/project options dialogs have been totally
redone and combined).

Oh well, I suppose I can just run the trunk. Odd that the 0.9.28 build
crashes for me on those dialogs though.

-SG

--
This email is fiction. Any resemblance to actual events
or persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Seth Grover
sethdgrover[at]gmail[dot]com