[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 3 11:38:49 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a relatively good working IDE, then last Thursday I got a
> svn updated and already I found 5 regression bugs. Reported two and not
> bothering with the rest.
Please report them, otherwise it doesn't seem to be fair, to blame the
team about 3 "ghostly" bugs :)

Don't forget that you can update LCL without rebuild IDE itself.

> So thanks to Lazarus, I'll probably continue my own
> project. It seems the old saying of "why reinvent the wheel" doesn't apply
> to the Lazarus project - it benefits the developer to reinvent the wheel.

Please add link to your IDE project here: http://wiki.freepascal.org/IDE

thanks,
dmitry