[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:52:15 CEST 2010

Hi Graeme, It is easy to start a new project from scratch and for me i like
to build my own IDE also, but the true after some years and after add a
developers to your project, you will have the same problems that you
complain the current one, for me again i prefer use the current and help and
contrbuite to growing it, instead of start one that i (can not)/(hard to)
continue with it.

Building small projects to customers not like build long life projects have
many developers working over the world.

Thanks for reading my bad English :)

--
Zaher Dirkey