[Lazarus] lazarus and patches

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:52:33 CEST 2010

Hi, First i thanks for applying the patches,

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 11:37 AM, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:

> It would be very nice if reporters mark check their bugs from time to time
> and update their status if it is changed. Today I resolved about 10 reports
> which were already fixed but nobody noticed. And each of them required
> testing from my side.

There is problem with mantis that not send email notification of our issues
when the status is changes, it is force us to check it every day depend on
our eyes, as
i think it is Mantis bug
Mantis not send email notification for owned or monitored bugs.

http://www.mail-archive.com/lazarus@lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/msg05114.html

Another problem, it is when make patch1, then need to make patch2 depend on
patch1, how can send the patch diff file between 1 and 2, for that we need
to applying the patch1, or must there is another way, someone use git to
make it but i have no change with it.

Thanks

--
Zaher Dirkey