[Lazarus] CRASH: IDE r25169 segfaults

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 5 16:38:21 CEST 2010

dear all,
I encountered a different behavior between win and linux using
tspinedit. (Lazarus 0.9.29 r25153M FPC 2.4.0 i386-linux-gtk 2 (beta))
two things:
1. the onchange event on windows is raised both if I click on the arrows
or if I directly edit the spinedit value using the keyboard, on linux
the onchange event is raised only if I click the spinedit arrows
2. on windows if I move the mouse over the spinedit arrows the cursor
correctly become crArrow while on the edit is crIBeam, on Linux both on
the edit box, both on the arrows the cursor is crIBeam
Any hint?
Andrea