[Lazarus] spinedit on linux

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 16:07:02 CEST 2010

Il 05/05/2010 15.24, Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
>> 2. on windows if I move the mouse over the spinedit arrows the cursor
>> correctly become crArrow while on the edit is crIBeam, on Linux both
>> on the edit box, both on the arrows the cursor is crIBeam
>> Any hint?
> This is ok. Each system has some differences.
Why is it ok? Ok that each system can have differences but for example
the comboboxes in the object inspector of lazarus has (both on win and
linux) the crArrow on the arrow and crIBeam on the edit of the combo.
I think that tspinedit should have the same appearance/behaviour both on
win and linux.
andrea