[Lazarus] IDE caption says "debugging" when running project even if no debugger is assigned

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Wed May 5 17:52:12 CEST 2010

Il 05/05/2010 16.13, Andrea Mauri ha scritto:
> I tried, actually I didn't find an application with spinedit, I will
> look deeper.
ok, found. the character map application has a spinedit. I tested it and
the cursor is crIBeam on the editbox and crArrow on the arrows of the
spinedit.
Now I noticed that an analogous behaviour can be observed with
TCombobox, on windows you can see both cursor (arrow and IBeam) while on
Linux only arrow (default behaviour on gtk2 is the same as tspinedit
(IBeam and arrow)).
So on linux:
TSpinedit only IBeam cursor must be IBeam and arrow
TCombobox only arrow cursor must be IBeam and arrow
andrea