[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Florian Klaempfl florian at freepascal.org
Thu May 6 10:29:22 CEST 2010

>     Yes, the project will get up to 85%.
>     Then only the real hard bugs will remain and some start's thinking
>     of starting the whole thing. ;-)
>

> To complete such a big project you need "a few people with a lot of time
> instead of many people with little time" (PostgreSQL quote)

Those two statements describe things very good: I started FPC in June
1993, in August 1993 simple projects could be compiled including units,
however, it took till March/Apri 1995 for self hosting (spending little
time on FPC during winter/spring/summer 1993/1994 due to final school
examinations) and till July 2000 for version 1.0 (with the help of a lot
of other people).