[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Bernd Mueller mueller.b at gmx.net
Thu May 6 12:40:34 CEST 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

>> To my taste, the code tools got much worse lately; They were optimal about
>> 2 years ago. The latest indenting/formatting features have almost caused me
>> to go back to using joe for editing, because there is no way to disable them
>> completely, causing more damage and anger than helping me code efficiently
>
> +1

sorry, for  jumping in. But I don't like the current default indenting
behavior too. For me, it is confusing to fiddle with the settings in
"Environment/Codetools/Indentation" together with
"Environment/Editor/General/Indent and Tabs".

Maybe the option "Environment/Codetools/Indentation/On break line"
should be disabled by default and go to
"Environment/Editor/General/Indent and Tabs".

Regards, Bernd.