[Lazarus] Lazarus r25225 fails to compile under Windows

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:30:07 CEST 2010

On 6 May 2010 16:25, Paul Ishenin wrote:

> This happens sometime because of project path. Usually saving project to
> some easy directory solves the problem.

I'm rebuilding the IDE itself via "Tool > Configure Build Lazarus", so
there is not Project Options to look at, like the message suggested?
Also, Lazarus is located in 'C:\Lazarus' so there is not spaces etc in
the path name.

I tried to the a 'make clean all', but bombed out with a "unknown
runtime error"?!?  I will rebuild the FPC compiler as well as Lazarus
IDE - lets see if I got any better luck after that.

  - Graeme -