[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Razvan Adrian Bogdan lightningflash at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:57:26 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net> wrote:

> What do you use?
> Have you made any real app using some of these technologies and FPC?
> I would like to use FPC for my web apps, but I don't see many examples...
>
> Does anyone uses FPC for real web applications?

I wanted to do it exclusively in FPC and used only FPC compatible
technologies (PWU) but was later forced to use ADO (bad choice but not my
choice and what else for MSSQL), i wasn't sure if FPC supports ADO, still i
did do a very serious app for a very serious company and it is done at the
moment in Delphi but could be easily compiled with FPC if i could find a way
to use ADO in FPC without making apps huge, ADO is already making them too
large for CGI even in Delphi.

Razvan