[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri May 7 16:53:35 CEST 2010

El vie, 07-05-2010 a las 11:18 -0300, Marcos Douglas escribió:
> PWU = Powtils ?

Yes. Now it's called "Powerfull Web Utilities".

> Unfortunately, here in Brazil, most people/companies to not think so.
> The most companies think to use C# or Java. I think Pascal is more
> simple, small and fast. But I'm afraid when tell me nobody use Pascal
> any more... especially when we talk about web applications.

That's why I preffer not to work with software outsourcing customers,
they allways try to force you to use the "buzzword of the day" instead
of looking for a solution to a problem. On the other hand, is a pleasure
to work with companies that sees value in small, fast and robust
applications made in Delphi/FPC.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba