[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Fri May 7 22:40:09 CEST 2010

El vie, 07-05-2010 a las 17:26 -0300, Marcos Douglas escribió:

> Yes. I think I will use ExtJS (or Qooxdoo <http://qooxdoo.org/>) and Apache.
> Did you made your own webserver? There is advantages instead of use
> Apache, e.g.?

Easier installation, and in some cases, I need more than a web server,
for example, one of our apps is a TCP server, that opens up two ports,
one for Dicom connections (for medical imaging) and another one for
HTTP, to serve the html/javascript/images that allow the user to see
what's happening and do some configurations.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba