[Lazarus] lowest libgtk2 supported version

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sat May 8 17:44:28 CEST 2010

projects there are other people that forget to free some stuff.

> What do you use?
> Have you made any real app using some of these technologies and FPC?
> I would like to use FPC for my web apps, but I don't see many examples...
>
> Does anyone uses FPC for real web applications?

We also develop web application. Better: its the same application as
desktop: mid size enterprise ERP
from web side its work as FCGI or embedded server, also with ssl,  can
work on Linux or Win, as daemon or console application,
Also both version, desktop and web coexists, some users work local, some
via browser
Since several weeks it can work on ARM too (not whole, but monitoring part)

its consists small part AJAX, CSS and several base units writes for web,
but rest code (95%) is shared between desktop and web,

 From developer view:
In normal code is no HTML and no Javascript.
Its consists forms, grids, modal windows, popup menus,  reports based on
PDF, keyboard navigation, etc
Logically is very similar do LCL, VCL, with passing messages as in windows

if someone want to see: http://www.invoicer.pl/mobile  (freeware part)
For someone interesting I've prepare xweb library  with source, with it
simple web app can be build.

--
   Darek