[Lazarus] StretchDraw and antialiasing in 0.9.28

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed May 12 12:51:04 CEST 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Can't you use one of the Interpolation classes defined in FPCanvas?
> There are already something like 7-10 different ones to choose from.
> Maybe create a new Interpolation class that simulates non-antialiasing
> if one doesn't already exist?
>
> Units in fcl-image:
>   fpcanvas.pp
>   extinterpolation.pp
>

> Just a thought.

And a very interesting thought :-) Do you have (a reference to) any
examples?

The really important thing in the current case is sharpness: I'm
enlarging a bitmap that might contain two hex characters fitted into
8x14 to make them bigger rather than prettier, so residual blockiness
isn't too much of a problem.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk