[Lazarus] Nice job on Editor Tab Dragging

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed May 12 16:46:36 CEST 2010

On 12 May 2010 12:51, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

> And a very interesting thought :-) Do you have (a reference to) any
> examples?

Sorry, I don't. I only tried out the various interpolation classes
when I added Canvas.StretchDraw support into fpGUI long ago.

> bitmap that might contain two hex characters fitted into 8x14 to make them
> bigger rather than prettier, so residual blockiness isn't too much of a

Maybe Felipe's Magnifier application can be of help - I don't know how
Felipe enlarges a part of the screen, but maybe that algorithm could
be coded as an interpolation class. Otherwise try Google. I have seem
some magnifier-type apps that simply enlarge without adding
anti-aliasing.

  - Graeme -