[Lazarus] Using fcl-xml with lcl and constant Utf8Encode/Decode conversion

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:28:12 CEST 2010

2010/5/12 Mattias Gärtner :

> The other debugger units are the dialogs.

What is the TProcessDebugger for?

> What gdb features has MSEGui?

  * Debugging console applications. Lazarus debugs the console
     and not the app running inside the console.
  * WatchPoints (watching memory for read, write or read/write
     access and then breaks. I only found out about this today in MSEide,
     and it is extremely handy.
  * ... I'm sure Martin can mention a few more.

  - Graeme -