[Lazarus] Nice job on Editor Tab Dragging

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:00:24 CEST 2010

On 12 May 2010 16:46, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Just noticed the little "> <" arrows indicating where a dragged tab in the
> editor will be placed.

Never noticed it until you mentioned it.  :-)  It is a nice touch though.

There is still some problems with it though, unless it is fixed in a
later revision. I'm using Lazarus 0.9.29 r25312 FPC 2.4.1
x86_64-linux-gtk 2 (beta) of yesterday (2010-05-10).

* Arrows only appear when tab position is Bottom or Right.
* If tab position is Right, then arrows jump all over the place as I
move the mouse up or down. I can't test tab position Left because no
arrows appear at all.
* When tab position is Left or Right, I would imagine a Up/Down set of
arrows being used to indicate the drop position - instead Left/Right
arrow set is being used.

  - Graeme -