[Lazarus] Code refused from Andreas Hausladen? Is this true?

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Thu May 13 17:41:05 CEST 2010

> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schrieb:
> Yes, sure. I remember that some years ago it was claiming that Lazarus
> developers were rude to him. But I searched the Lazarus mailling lists
> archives and I found it to be a complete lie, which shows a total lack
> of ethics by who claimed it.

I don't know this special case but it sounded a bit familiar to me. I also found that some of the main contributors to Lazarus behave quite rude from time to time (maybe they don't even notice theirself anymore). Some behave like censors (not like moderators of a an open source platform), oppressing mails because they dislike them.