[Lazarus] Lazarus fails to compile: Error: Identifier not found "TIComponentInterface"

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon May 17 21:33:23 CEST 2010

Zitat von Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au>:

> Mattias Gärtner wrote:
>
>>> Ok, the bug for this one is in my tools. I have an rsync script
>>> that updates my lazarus tree from a pristine svn checkout, and
>>> that was removing all the .lfm files from the unit paths, but
>>> leaving all the object code. (Of course this used to work prior to
>>> the change to $R). No issues, I need to fix my stuff there.
>>
>> Hmm, this might explain the two bug reports too.
>>

> I guess I'm used to makefiles actually checking dependencies and
> creating them as required if something went missing. If any of the
> object files are missing, the fpc compiler re-creates them. If the
> resource components are missing, it throws its toys out of the pram.
> Is that because it does not know where the source file is so it
> can't re-copy the *.lfm file?

AFAIK: No. It knows where they are. But it does not check the resource
files. It only checks the ppu and the date of the pascal sources (unit
+ include files). This is more than was Delphi does, but maybe it
could also check the resources.
You could create a feature request on the fpc bug tracker.

Mattias