[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 18 10:57:56 CEST 2010

On 18 May 2010 10:43, Michael Schnell <mschnell at lumino.de> wrote:

> in fact for Pascal you can use (at least):

And when you used Object Pascal for web apps, you can use anything in
the RTL, FCL, database components, Object Persistent Frameworks (eg:
tiOPF) etc...  ANY non-visual component - all out of the box
functionality available.

THIS is way we (our company) opted to use Object Pascal for our web
apps instead of PHP (which for the latter is *much* slower too).

  - Graeme -