[Lazarus] WebLaz Apache

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu May 20 20:21:40 CEST 2010

Did. But in the current economy the traffic is down, and because of CGI
doesn't require an Apache restart when anything changes in the app, we
are just using CGI at the moment (with HTML templates and template tags
using fpTemplate). Did not see speed difference between the two.
However, any time the need arises, we can just recompile the app as an
Apache module in minutes and us that.
The web module source code is exactly the same for CGI programs and
Apache mods, so no changes needed for the recompile at all.

AB