[Lazarus] non-visual components and Form Designer

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 21 09:36:47 CEST 2010

Hello,

WinCE error messages are horrible. This one usually means that a DLL
or function in a DLL is missing.

Strange. I indeed added a static link to SetWindowOrgEx, which MSDN
docs say is available for WinCE 5.0+

I was thinking if I should make the link dynamic. On one way it sounds
a good idea, but by another side no labels will work without this.
I'll make the link dynamic.

Are you sure you are using WinCE 5 and not WinCE 4?

Hopefully it isn't something in FPC. Could you try a program without
Lazarus? Probably just calling Windows.MessageBox
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho