[Lazarus] changing ide direction

Jaqui Greenlees jaquigreenlees at gmail.com
Sat May 22 05:57:19 CEST 2010

2010/5/19 ik <idokan at gmail.com>

> ~snip~
>
> Here most people prefer English then using Hebrew in development, however I
> keep getting help in translation of the IDE, so at least make it right to
> left enabled to make it more complete.
>

>> ~snip~
>> --
>> Zaher Dirkey

It's a sad truth that programming languages are all English based, making
English the best language to work with in development.
The tools themselves, like Lazarus, can and should support as many languages
as possible in their UI. So I hope you get it worked out for displaying the
right to left languages. :)