[Lazarus] New AutoSize issue, Attn Paul

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Sat May 22 14:00:14 CEST 2010

21.05.2010 19:25, Mattias Gärtner wrote:
> Paul, do you have seen something like that before?
I had something similar with TPageControl but that was because of we
removed WS_VISIBLE flags on control creation and set visibility now
after the CreateHandle call. This bug was fixed for TPageControl.

What happens if you add WS_VISIBLE to TWinControl.CreateParams style?
Does this solves the problem of the grid visibility (I believe that not
because it works with the classing theme as the reporter said)?

> What can prevent a window to appear?
I need a test application to look what could that be.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.