[Lazarus] Suggestion: Remove GTK1 support from IDE and LCL.

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed May 26 10:52:13 CEST 2010

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 05/22/2010 01:45 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>  I usually use VNC for other reasons. I've checked x86, SPARC and
>> PowerPC (Mac), in all cases running Linux.
> Did anybody try using VNC to remote-control a Lazarus (GTK2)
> application running on Arm-Linux ?

Not recently I'm afraid. I got badly bogged down trying to use my one
development ARM system for both webcams- which meant I had to push it
onto Debian "unstable"- and FPC/Lazarus... I had the usual problems with
EABI etc. and ground to a halt.

If it would be of any general help I could revert to a stable distro
i.e. comparable with what's on the PowerPC, and try again.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk