[Lazarus] Suggestion: Remove GTK1 support from IDE and LCL.

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed May 26 14:53:39 CEST 2010

Michael Schnell wrote:
> On 05/26/2010 10:52 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> If it would be of any general help I could revert to a stable distro
>> i.e. comparable with what's on the PowerPC, and try again.
>>
> Many thanks for the offer. I'm just evaluating ARM for a new project,
> but it's not up to speed right now. I'm going to try VNC on the ARM
> system one day soon and let you know what I find, and maybe ask for more
> help ...

FPC ran and compiled itself. FPC compiled Lazarus which ran, although on
the ARM system I was using it needed a lot of swap to compensate for
limited RAM- I gave it 512Mb. I was able to move projects off other
machines and compile and run them, although without going through my
notes I can't say what mixes of VNC, (remote) X and widget sets I used.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk