[Lazarus] fpweb with fcgi samples

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu May 27 11:40:56 CEST 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Bee Jay wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm about to study fpWeb and its FCGI support. But I didn't see any
> example that are using FCGI in SVN trunk.  There are only CGIs and Apache
> modules.  Can they be used with FCGI simply by changing the used unit?  I
> also couldn't find any suffiecient docs about the FCGI support.  Any
> hints?

You just need to create a fastcgi application (lazarus file-new then
Project/FastCGI application). It will automatically create a module.
But you can include the modules you need from other applications.

The only difference between the CGI/FastCGI/Module/Embedded is that
the project type is different. The actual code is the same.

Michael.