[Lazarus] Carbon - Ghost objects inside of components

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu May 27 13:30:20 CEST 2010

Hello Dmitry,

Thanks for your fast reply, but how can I get rid off?

I  have  made  many  changes  on my components, but I think my changes
should  not  be  responsible for this behavior. But if necessary I can
check  out  my  old  state  which  was OK. But my latest build of that
project  was build on SVN from January 2010 and I have been making all
changes on up-to-date state.

Should I test up-to-date LCL vs. old state of my code?

But  there   still  one  question  remains.  Why is LCL.TPanel painted
wrong?

TRoland;

<<< 27.05.2010 13:22 - dmitry boyarintsev "skalogryz.lists at gmail.com" >>>
db> 2010/5/27 Roland Turcan <konf at rotursoft.sk>:
>> It   looks   me   as   a rectangle which is reserved for TScrollbar. I
>> hope, that Dmitry can explain it.

db> This is Scrollbars.
db> Somehow control's client size is reported wrongly, that makes LCL to
db> show scrollbars.

db> thanks,
db> dmitry

--