[Lazarus] Lazarus CGI Sample

ABorka fpc-devel at aborka.com
Thu May 27 23:08:53 CEST 2010

On 5/27/2010 13:52, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> On the other hand, fpWeb has a more advanced templating engine, that
> maybe (I don't tested it) allows one to create rows of an HTML table
> right from the template, without creating it inside the program's code.

Yes, this is true. See the demo program under your Lazarus diretory
/components/fpweb/demo/fptemplate/listrecords/

You can use a tag in your template and complete eliminate html code in
your pascal code. From the above demo program the template file contains:

   {+REPORTRESULT
    [-HEADER=
class="Label">
    -]
    [- ONEROW =
    -]
.
.snip, and so on more parameters if needed
.
    [- NOTFOUND=
    -]
    [-FOOTER=    </table>-]
   +}

This is a single template tag with tag parameters to generate a full
html table as you please. In the above example the pascal module only
replaces the actual values in the table header and rows (marked by tilde
"~").

AB