[Lazarus] fpweb with fcgi samples

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri May 28 10:07:07 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 01:07 +0700, Bee Jay wrote:
> On 27 Mei 2010, at 21:52, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>
> > You can do this for fcgi as well, if you set the port number before
> > the Run statement. Requires the use of ExternalCGI feature in Apache, or
> > the new CGI->FastCGI gateway.
>
> Can we have all of this on the next fpc 2.4.2?

No, fpWeb is too much under development now. The interface may be
changed in the future, so it's not ready for 2.4.2. But this specific
part, the gateway, is just an example and can also work with 2.4.0
already. It's nothing new? (Or does is use the new feature to connect to
a given port? That feature is merged.)

Joost.