[Lazarus] fpweb with fcgi samples

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri May 28 11:32:02 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 15:57 +0700, Bee Jay wrote:
> On 28 Mei 2010, at 15:01, Joost van der Sluis wrote:
>
> > Please, don't do what that link says. Why does everybody do so difficult
> > when then want to use fcgi? It's a common, widely used technology. Even
> > by php.
>
> Well... it seems that not everybody is as smart as you are, Joost. Even many people -yes, there are also programmers- still don't understand how web app work. Let them learn by mistakes. ;)

Yes, offcourse. But the one who wrote it should now better? Besides that
I think it should be clear that all fpWeb stuff is under development.
There is no documentation, we rush in some examples to help people
further.

If you develop web applications, you can use google. Installing fastcgi
is nothing special. If you expect that everything is 'ready-to-go', wait
until everything is released. Maybe it's not a good idea for someone to
start working with web-applications for the first time to work with a
brand new, alfa/beta framework.

But I agree that I could be somewhat more cooperative. But I do not
always have the time for that.

Joost.