[Lazarus] fpweb with fcgi samples

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sat May 29 00:51:13 CEST 2010

Em 28-05-2010 05:01, Joost van der Sluis escreveu:
> Please, don't do what that link says. Why does everybody do so difficult
> when then want to use fcgi? It's a common, widely used technology. Even
> by php.
>
> For example, when you are on fedora, just do 'yum install mod_fpcgid'
> and it'll work.

Thanks Joost, after your tip I managed to install by Synaptic, please, see:

<http://imagebin.org/98780>

But unfortunately I still can not run the demos of
"...lazarus/components/fpweb" on my Ubuntu Linux, I receive that same
error that I showed in another email. :(

But I have something positive to talk about in the next email ...

--
Silvio Clecio
$ programmer ObjectPascal - <http://silvioprog.com.br>