[Lazarus] too many TXMLConfigs! (att: fcl-xml package maintainers)

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 29 19:58:26 CEST 2010

Thanks Sergei for the explanation.

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't this thread be on fpc-devel?
Yes and no. I was interested about what to use for LCL development.
Also "attn" at the subject also denotes to fpc-devel :) and Sergei has answered.

> And also, I would recommend removing the obsolete unit completely.

I must agree that marking the unit as "deprecated" should be enough.
It won't break the existing code using the old file, but would also
notify maintainers that they should update.

thanks,
dmitry