[Lazarus] TAchart multiple reticules and vertical series alignment

Rick rick at sloservers.com
Sun May 30 05:02:56 CEST 2010

Alexander Klenin wrote:
> so I implemented it now -- see TConstantLineDragTool
> and toolsdemo at r25751

I just checked it out and played with the demo.
WOW!  I like :)  The tools add-on was a brilliant idea, if these recent
tools are any indication.

I tried vertical and horizontal lines, which worked great.  Adjusted the
zorder of the line series
so it would draw on top of the bar graph.

I am concerned about one thing, though:  It looks like the tool will
move ANY TConstantLine series
on the chart.  I would suggest a property in the drag tool that is a
list of movable lines.  Perhaps
if empty, the default could be to move all TConstantLine series.  What
do you think?