[Lazarus] Indy WebDAV

Vannus vannus at gmail.com
Sun May 30 23:06:40 CEST 2010

P.S.
If you want to know what it is:
I've posted a demo on "Deutsches Lazarusforum" one and a half year ago,
You can checkout the old compiled version for GTK2 here:
http://www.theo.ch/lazarus/woprsnap.zip

It's a proof of concept for a Word Processor / Rich Editor whatever.
Entirely written with Lazarus / FPC.

I had no time ever since to improve it and it would take at least two
months to get the code to a presentable version.

Open woprdoc.wop to see what it was able to do at the time.

I'll probably never get this to a release version. Too many problems.
Too complex. Too stupid and lazy me. ;-)

But still worth a look at the "proof of concept" imho.

Regards
Theo