[Lazarus] Attn Felipe, Lazarus Digest, Vol 28, Issue 174

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon May 31 13:39:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

To which mail are you responding? I don't see the previous messages.

2010/5/31 Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
>> Yes, just using the NewStringGrid component which is just a simple
>> descendant of TStringGrid
>
> Can you create create a bug report and attach it? I'm sure that Felipe, the
> main maintainer of the wince widgetset will take a look soon.

First I would recommend updating your Lazarus. There were several
recent fixes for TStringGrid, although as I don't see the previous
mails I am not sure what the problem is.

>>> It means, you have not installed (or no not correctly installed) the
>>> cross compiler and ppu files for wince.

Actually this means that the wrong Target OS is selected.

> Felipe, can you update the page for 0.9.28?

Which page are we talking about? Except for the numbers changing, I
don't know any change in the install process from 0.9.26 to 0.9.28 to
snapshot 0.9.29

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho