[Lazarus] T*Edit align and anchors

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:17:58 CEST 2010

On 31 May 2010 15:40, Paul Ishenin wrote:
>> disappears. In the same way it seems that aligning and anchoring does not
>> consider the button but only the edit.
>
> This is so by design.

Umm, last time I was told this is a bug. I think I even report it as
such over a year ago.   Even though it is a "composite" component
(more that one component acting as one and is a single icon on palette
bar), the designer should treat it as one component and alignment &
anchoring should work as expected - like all other components. Delphi
does this with composite components.

  - Graeme -