[Lazarus] Using FPC parser/tokenizer for code formatting

Krisztián Nagy nkrisztian89 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 17:40:21 CEST 2010

Well, I don't have any more reasons to present.
Just tell me when you'll have finally decided about which parser to use as a
base and if it is not the compiler's one (based on this discussion it seems
too hard for me) I hereby offer my help in developing it. I can help in both
design/coding or documenting. (after getting familiar with the code, of
course) I'm a university student, I'll have some time in the summer. (though
I don't promise this will be my first priority)
In case no constructive result comes out of this debate, obviously I can
help with other parts of lazarus as well (if needed). :)